- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a bold new look to your mean muscle car with Voxx Challenger SRT8 Replica Wheels
- Styled to stand in for the stock SRT8 wheels on 3rd generation Challengers
- Wrought from aluminum with a menacing 5-spoke pattern
- Pick from a range of righteous finishes
- Crafted to exceed SAE J-2530 wheel safety standards
- Comes complete with Voxx-branded center caps, which you can swap for stock SRT8 center caps
- Sized to pair with your Dodge Challenger
- Built with 60-degree conical seat lug nuts
- Charger SRT8 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Voxx Charger SRT8 Replica Wheels include a 1-Year limited warranty
In the annals of muscle car history, the Dodge Charger stands out as the pinnacle of performance and style. It's no wonder that the Duke Boys wouldn't be caught dead climbing through the window of any other ride. Today's modern rendition pays homage to its Hemi heritage and features its own distinct look, especially the killer 6th gen SRT8. Capture the attitude of that elite trim line by upgrading with Voxx Charger SRT8 Replica Wheels.
Whether you're running moonshine through Hazard County or running errands around your neck of the woods, all eyes will be trained on your Voxx Dodge Charger Replica Wheels. Just like the factory originals, these Charger SRT8 Replica Wheels feature a formidable 5-spoke design and a recessed hub. But unlike rims from the dealership, your Voxx Charger Replica Rims are as affordable as they are attention-grabbing.
With multiple sizes and offsets to choose from, it's easy to find a set of Voxx Dodge Charger SRT8 Replica Wheels to fit your SE, SXT or R/T trim. They're formed out of high-quality aluminum to reduce your curb weight without compromising performance. Plus, Voxx covers your Dodge Charger SRT8 Replica Rims with a 1-Year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel