- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go full pro with a set of WELD ProStar Wheels
- Iconic, NHRA five-star design
- Two-piece, cold-forged, welded construction is light and strong
- Choose from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Meets and exceeds all SAE street and race wheel standards
- Colossal 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Uses 1.310" to 1.375” shank-length, mag-style lug nut (not included)
- Each ProStar Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD ProStar Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA
- Your WELD ProStar Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Establish your mean machine as the shining star of the street and the strip on a set of WELD ProStar Wheels. One of the longest-produced drag racing wheels ever made, WELD ProStars feature that iconic five-star style that made its name in NHRA Pro Stock racing—and they’re now available for your street machine.
Though they were born on strip, WELD Racing ProStar rims are built to handle the rigors of the road. Not only are they crafted from aerospace-grade forged aluminum, but WELD Racing ProStars feature a revolutionary, two-piece, cold-forged and welded design. This makes these wheels lighter, tougher and stronger than any cast wheel, and they exceed all race wheel and SAE street wheel standards.
WELD Racing ProStar rims give any street machine a strip-stunning stance, thanks to the wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns that are available. Plus, your WELD ProStar wheels include matching valve stems and WELD-branded center caps. WELD builds your ProStar Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
WELD ProStar Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John D (MONTICELLO, IN) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy S10 Pickup — Feb 10, 2018 2:59 PM
These wheels are GREAT ,,, And the price you couldn't beat.The guy on the web site even made sure that I got the size and back spacing I needed. These guys are GREAT, and will definitely be buying more stuff. John