- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride vital with WELD RT Vitesse Wheels
- Wide-open design with 10 flared spokes
- Choose from several modern finishes
- Built light and strong from forged-aluminum construction
- Available in a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Surpasses all SAE street and race wheel standards
- Extreme 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Works with a short-shank, mag-style lug or 5/8" drive stud
- Designed to clear O.E. brake caliper on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model rides
- Each RT Vitesse Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT Vitesse Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA to race-quality standards
- Your WELD RT Vitesse Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
On the streets, performance matters. your ride’s mean street style is just as vital. With a set of WELD RT Vitesse Wheels, your ride’s street-style vital signs are sure to be off the charts. Rolling wide open with a flared, 10-spoke design, WELD Vitesse Wheels give your rod a mean-street attitude that lets your brake system take center stage.
Boasting aerospace-grade, forged-aluminum construction, WELD Racing Vitesse rims are tough enough for the track—and even tougher for the street. Lighter and stronger than cast wheels, forged alloy wheels don’t have the voids or air pockets that weaken cast designs. In fact, WELD RT Vitesse rims surpass all race wheel and SAE street standards.
Available in a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, WELD Racing Vitesse rims make it easy to give your late-model rod a race-ready stance. Plus, every WELD Vitesse wheel comes with a matching valve stem and WELD-branded center cap. Best of all, WELD builds your RT Vitesse Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)