- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cruise the boulevard on WELD RT Woodward Wheels
- Traditional, five-spoke star design
- Inspired by famous cruise nights on Woodward Blvd.
- Select from several traditional finishes
- Three-piece, modular, forged-aluminum construction is strong and light
- Select from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Exceeds all race wheel and SAE street standards
- Powerful 1200-lb. load rating (2400 per axle) with a 28" tire
- Designed for a short-shank, mag-style lug or 5/8" drive stud
- Clears O.E. brake calipers on GM LS1 F-Body, S197 Mustang GT and other late-model rides
- Each RT Woodward Wheel includes a valve stem and WELD-logoed center cap
- WELD RT Woodward Wheels are sold individually
- Designed and made in the USA
- Your WELD RT Woodward Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The hot rod days of Detroit may seem like a dream, but the annual Woodward Dream Cruise brings them to life. With a set of WELD RT Woodward Wheels, you can bring the track to the boulevard with ease. Inspired by cruising the world-famous Woodward Boulevard, WELD Woodward wheels feature a traditional, five-spoke design and your choice of classic finishes.
Though they may be inspired by a bygone era, WELD RT Woodward rims are built for the modern age. Crafted from aerospace-grade, forged aluminum with a three-piece, modular design, Woodwards are lighter, tougher and stronger than any cast wheel. WELD RT Woodward wheels are built tough to exceed all race wheel and SAE street wheel standards.
With a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns available, WELD Racing Woodward wheels make it easy to give your late-model ride a cruise-worthy stance. And, your WELD Woodward wheels include matching valve stems and WELD-branded center caps. Best of all, WELD builds your RT Woodward Wheels in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel