- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your stance and your style with XXR 527 Wheels
- Sculpted with a 10-spoke pattern that plunges down to a deep concave hub
- Available in a range of unique widths—perfect for stretched-tire setups
- Comes in your choice of subtle and standout finishes
- Built from lightweight aluminum for reduced weight and street-ready strength
- Ample X-Factor leaves room for oversized brake calipers found on high-performance tuners, including the EVO and STi
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes an XXR-badged center cap
- Sold individually
- Your XXR 527 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
For hi-riser donks, it's all about the lift. But for today's tricked out tuners, it's all about the width. When you're serious about stretching your tires to the extreme, you need to start with a rim that's a wide as it is wild. Extend your ride's stance with a set of XXR 527 Wheels. Available in a wide range of widths, they're the perfect platform for pushing your wheelbase—and attitude—to the limit.
XXR 527 Rims aren't just wonderfully wide—they're daringly deep, too. The center hub is set way down inside the rim with its 10 tapered spokes reaching all the way up to the outer rim in a design that's as menacing as it is memorable. What's more, 527 Wheels come in your choice of electrifying finishes and are topped off with an XXR-branded center cap to complete the look.
Style, strength and weight savings go hand in hand with 527 Rims. Carved out of aluminum, they have the guts to survive serious street abuse without packing extra pounds onto your suspension. They're offered in a number of popular wheel sizes and bolt patterns paired with precisely calculated offsets. Best of all, your 527 XXR Rims are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
XXR 527 Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Preston M (Gray, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura ILX — Dec 19, 2018 5:07 AM
These wheels look fantastic, the shipping time was unbelievable, from California to Tennessee in 3 days for a set of wheels??? I called customer service before I purchased these and the man I talked too was very nice and extremely helpful. Will continue doing business with auto anything!
Reviewed by alexander s (ZION, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Apr 07, 2018 5:54 PM
Reviewed by Daniel C (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Corolla — Mar 09, 2017 10:36 AM
Wheels shipped and arrived fast. This 527 is a cool design, a replica of a race wheel without the exhorbitant cost. The black chrome finish color I bought is spot on and fit is perfect. 17" & 18" / +25 and +35 offsets will fit, just depends what look you want. You will need new acorn style lugs. AutoAnything also carries suspension options to lower the car for that perfect stance.