- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give depth to your ride’s style with XXR 551 Wheels
- Sharp concave, 7-spoke design features a deep cut lug pocket
- Outfit your ride with a choice of contemporary finishes
- Durable aluminum construction offers lightweight toughness
- Range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for your car or SUV
- Finished with an XXR-logoed center cap
- 551 Wheels are sold individually
- Your XXR 551 Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Under-the-hood upgrades aren’t the only thing that puts your racy ride at the head of the class. Show-off your tuner’s extraordinary depth with a set of eye-catching XXR 551 Wheels. The seven slightly tapered spokes of the concave 551 Rim meet at the deeply cut lug pocket and feature an impressive arc at the outer lip.
XXR 551 rims’ durable aluminum construction offers lightweight toughness that can stand-up to your ruthless driving style without adding curb weight. Styling your ride with a choice of contemporary finishes, each XXR 551 rim is crafted in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets that lend the perfect application for flush fitments.
Finished with an XXR-logoed center cap, 551 Wheels are sold individually and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
XXR 551 Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike L (Bellflower, CA) — Dec 13, 2017 8:18 PM
For the price there is no better looking wheels than XXR in the tuner categories I am Happy with the fir and quality of this wheel.
Reviewed by bret l (East Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Aug 26, 2017 5:34 AM
Purchased the 18x8.75 +36mm Chromium 551's for my 16 WRX with Godspeed neochrome tall lugs. Looks great! Fast shipping from AA, was immediately shipped out after placing the order. The only negative is the finish on the rims chips off extremely easy, especially when you install tires at a major tire chain. Lugs need to be tightened by hand, no gun or you'll end up with chips and scratches like they did to mind. Definitely steer towards a company who cares when installing. Otherwise great value