- The workhorse Mile Marker HI10500 Hydraulic Winch delivers 10500lbs. of pulling power
- Uses an integrated solenoid directional control valve rather than a remote solenoid
- Taps into your rig's power steering pump for longer, cooler and more reliable pulls than traditional electric winches
- Your Mile Marker Winch is driven by a 17.9ci hydraulic motor
- The military grade Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch's technology is strong enough, dependable enough and rugged enough for use on US Military Humvees
- Completely sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Even fully submerged in water, your Mile Marker HI10500 Hydraulic Winch will work flawlessly
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- The Mile Marker Winch comes with a generous 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and a roller fairlead
- Comes with all the hoses and adaptors to fit the Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch into your rig's power steering pump
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
With power to burn and military grade reliability, your Mile Marker HI10500 Hydraulic Winch will always be ready to lend a hand when you're roaming through the wilds. The Mile Marker HI10500 Hydraulic Winch uses an innovative hydraulic system with an integrated solenoid directional control valve that'll get even the toughest jobs done.
By tapping into your rig's power steering pump, it's able to deliver an impressive 10500lbs. of wicked pulling power. The 17.9ci hydraulic motor joins forces with the 2-speed planetary gear train for incredibly fast line speeds that'll get you unstuck in no time.
Tested under grueling conditions, your new Mile Marker Winch's technology passes the US Military's strict equipment requirements. Now, Armed Forces Humvees have Mile Marker's hydraulic systems powering their winches.
Your new Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch comes with 100' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable, and a 2-Year Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always close to your winch.
Mile Marker Winch - HI10500 Hydraulic Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randolph S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1992 — Oct 27, 2005 4:27 PM
Good ,quality hardware package, easy install. Performs outstanding! A little slower than electric but ran a 100 foot hard pull without breathing hard--no duty cycle limitation! No second battery or heavy alternator required and 80 pounds lighter (120 pounds total counting extra battery) Very happy with this product and never going back to electric!
Ships Between 6/19 - 6/21
- What Do You Drive?