- Free Shipping
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Strengthen your Jeep's winch with the Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate
- Made specifically for the Jeep Wrangler
- Built from 1/4" steel and supports up to 10,000 lb. capacity winch
- Covered with a black powdercoat finish for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Your Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate is available in two separate styles—elevated or flat
- Elevated style accommodates large bumpers; flat style adds more room for that bigger winch
- Includes all mounting hardware and bolts on easily
- Winch fairlead not included
- Your Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate comes with a 5-year warranty on the finish
Are you fully equipped to reel your way out of a sticky situation when you off road? When you're packing the Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate, the answer is a resounding "yes." Custom made for the Jeep Wrangler, these winch mounting plates deliver strength when and where you need it most. In fact, this hardcore plate can carry a winch with up to 10,000 lb. of capacity.
Covered with a black powdercoat finish, Smittybilt winch mounting plates are built to last and perform in the harshest environments. And, you get options—choose an elevated or flat style. The elevated design is perfect for those oversized bumpers and eliminates roller fairlead interference, while the flat option offers more elbow room for those bigger winches.
Your Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate includes all mounting hardware, and bolts onto your Jeep's front end in a cinch. So, hit those dusty trails with the confidence that you can pull your rig out of any jam thrown your way. What's more, Smittybilt delivers on its trusted word with a 5-year warranty on the finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Winch Mounting Plate Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Red ward G (LAKE MARY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 24, 2016 4:39 AM
Reviewed by joe l (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 30, 2013 7:04 AM
I was looking for a strong winch mounting system without going to the expense and mostly the wieght of a winch bumper.The installation was simple and stright forword. The fit,finish and hardwarewas excellent. Great job Smittybilt
Reviewed by Derek H (Gorham, ME) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 11, 2011 1:31 PM
Reviewed by Carl P (Wagener, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2011 6:22 AM
I would have rated it excellent except that it does not fit a Ramsey 8500lb winch. I had to weld the mounting holes shut and then redrill them. They are about 3/4 of an inch to short and to keep it centered, means redrilling all four holes. Other than that, it is made of good quality material and I will buy Smittybilt again.