- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make every rescue mission a success with Smittybilt Recovery Tow Straps
- An essential off-road accessory that allows one 4x4 to pull a stranded rig back on the path
- Built with double-stitched webbing for lasting strength
- Double-hoop design makes it easy to connect your Smittybilt Recovery Strap
- Available in multiple sizes and strengths ranging from 20,000lbs to 40,000lbs
- Pick between standard tow straps and tree straps
- Your Smittybilt Recovery Tow Straps come with a 90-day warranty
Know how to measure a truly successful off-roading excursion? It's not the boulders you crawled over, the altitudes you reached or the rivers you forded. It's the number of times you got stuck spinning your wheels in the muck. The more rescue missions, the merrier the trek—assuming you packed along the right recovery gear. Before you head out on your next adventure, pack along Smittybilt Recovery Tow Straps.
Safer, lighter and less likely to snap than old-school chains, Smittybilt Tow Straps are the smarter way to pull your trail mates out of tight spots. Simply connect your Smittybilt Tow Strap to the downed vehicle's D-ring, ease them back up onto firm ground and continue along your route. It's almost as easy as getting stuck in the first place.
No matter how big the rig, there's a Smittybilt Recovery Strap that's strong enough for the job. They come in a range of lengths and are rated up to 40,000lbs. No matter which strap you get, they all boast the same double-stitched webbing construction and dual-hoop design. Plus, Smittybilt backs all of their Tow Straps with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt Recovery Tow Straps Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George U (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 26, 2017 5:36 AM
Good solid product at a great price ans super fast shipping. Great company, easy website.
Reviewed by Frank L (LAUREL, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 31, 2016 3:32 PM
Last Christmas, I got stuck and needed help getting out of a ditch. Several good Samaritans managed to get me and my truck out. If I had the tow strap at that time I would have been on my way much sooner. This tow strap is now part of my emergency equipment, which I would prefer not having to use. This is a sturdy strap that strong enough to get me out of almost any situation.