Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Detailed Info
- Return Information
- The brawny WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch has 8000lbs. of pulling power
- Your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch lets you choose between either 80' or 100' of 5/16" wire rope
- Driven by a 4.8hp Series Wound motor for massive torque and power
- Choose between the 12- or 24-volt model, depending on your vehicle's electrical system
- The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch uses a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for optimal power transfer
- The 80' wire rope model includes a hawse fairlead, and the 100' wire rope model is equipped with a rolled fairlead
- Your new WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is finished with a durable powder coat
- Works perfectly with the portable WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame
- The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Freedom of choice has just been expanded to your winch. The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is made to let you choose one of the key features that could make or break your off-road adventures.
The length of wire rope plays a major role when you're winching. Not enough wire rope may leave you out of anchoring range, and too much can cause you to lose out on the strongest part of your winch: the first drum layer. Your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch lets you choose between either 80' of 5/16" wire rope, or 100', so you'll always have the right amount.
Plus, your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch comes packed with all the tough guts that make WARN famous. It's powered by a 4.8hp Series Wound motor, connected to a 3-stage planetary gear train. Under load, your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch pulls at up to 8-feet per minute.
Engineered to fit in tight spaces, the compact WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch has a separate control pack. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The fairlead does not mount on the winch.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA