- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Ramsey RE 12000 Winch packs a punch with a 12,000lb. single-line pull rating
- Built for brute force with an exceptionally-strong worm gear design for load-reversing protection
- Powered by a 4.8hp series-wound electric motor
- The Ramsey RE 12000 employs an exclusive semi-automatic RAM-LOK clutch that disengages for free spooling
- Spools 100ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable that's protected by a 4-way roller fairlead
- Motor and weather-resistant solenoid assembly are grounded directly to battery
- The Ramsey Winch RE 12000 features a 12ft. wire pendant remote control
- Includes 6 ft. 2-gauge battery cables with connectors
- Also available in a 24v 2.5hp model with the same 12,000lb. pull rating
- Made in the USA
- Your Ramsey RE 12000 Winch is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Get the undisputed heavyweight champion of extreme winching power. The Ramsey RE 12000 Winch features quality crafting with brute strength in mind, giving you the power to get your vehicle out of any jam.
The RE 12000 gets its toughness from quality parts and construction. An exceptionally-strong worm gear for load reversing protection. A 4.8hp series-wound electric motor. An exclusive semi-automatic clutch for easy free spooling. Plus, the convenience of controlling the RE 12000 from a 12ft. wired remote.
Also packed into the RE 12000 is Ramsey's 60 years of winching expertise, combining classic heavy-duty strength with the latest technology to make the most evolved winches on the market. Your Ramsey Winch RE 12000 is made with pride in the USA and carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- 4-way roller fairlead does not mount directly to the winch.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Ramsey Winch - Ramsey RE 12000 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael a (Wheeler, OR) — Sep 12, 2012 4:20 PM