- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Ramsey REP 9000 Winch boasts extreme pulling strength with a 9,000lb. single-line power rating
- Powered by a 4.8hp 12v series wound motor
- Designed to be the ideal all-around winch for work and play uses alike
- The Ramsey Winch REP 9000 gets the job done faster with a proven 3-stage planetary gear system for more rapid line speed
- Spools 95ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable that's protected by a 4-way roller fairlead
- Motor and weather-resistant solenoid assembly are grounded directly to battery
- The Ramsey Winch features a strong automatic load-holding brake for strength
- Cam-action clutch disengages planetary gear system for easy free spooling
- Controlled by a 12ft. wired pendant remote
- Includes 6ft. 4-gauge battery cables with connectors
- The REP 9000 is available in a 24v model with a 2.5hp series wound motor
- Made in the USA
- Your Ramsey Winch REP 9000 is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Extreme pulling strength, full-featured design and the versatility to use for work or play. The Ramsey REP 9000 Winch bails your vehicle out of any tight spot with an incredible 9,000lb. single line power rating-ideal for worksites, hunting, fishing and much more.
The Ramsey Winch REP 9000 packs a number of features into one heavy-duty unit for complete versatility. You get 95ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable, a 3-stage gear system providing fast line speed, a cam-action clutch allowing easy free-spooling and a strong automatic load-holding brake for getting back on the road fast, safely and easily.
Also packed into the REP 9000 is Ramsey's 60 years of winch expertise, combining classic heavy-duty strength with the latest technology to make the most evolved winches on the market. Your Ramsey Winch REP 9000 is made with pride in the USA and carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- 4-way roller fairlead does not mount directly to the winch.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)