Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Detailed Info
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Power through medium-weight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Bites down with a whopping 9,500 lbs of rated line pull from its 5.2 hp weather-sealed series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 3-stage planetary gearbox
- Weather-sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud and other road crud
- Rapid yet controllable line speed that draws low amps
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- 95’ of 21/64" wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Great whites may be unbeatable against seals, sea lions and late-night skinny dippers, but good luck getting one of those white fish to help retrieve your rock-crawler out of a ravine. That kind of work calls for a different breed of beast: the Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 Winch.
Equipped with a man-eating 5.2 hp series wound motor, this entry-level winch dishes up a ferocious 9,500 lbs of rated line pull without chewing through your savings. Plus, the motor is paired with a 3-stage planetary gearbox for snappy reeling speeds and a weather-sealed solenoid to survive the harshest conditions. And, the 12' rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance.
Other standard features include a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 95' of 21/64" wire rope. Even better, the stainless steel tie bars and hardware are super strong while the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. To top it off, Superwinch covers your Tiger Shark 9500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.