- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reel your way to solid ground with 10, 500 lbs of pulling power
- Powerful 6.6 HP series-wound motor makes for long life and extreme power
- Power and reliability through a tough 3-stage planetary gear box with a 218:1 gear ratio
- Stay safe with the automatic load-holding drum-brake system
- Choose from the standard wire rope or high-performance synthetic rope
- Wire rope models include a roller fairlead with mounts for off-road lights
- Synthetic rope models include a Hawse fairlead
- Winch body boasts tough stainless hardware to eliminate the threat of rust
- Includes a 12’ heavy-duty all-weather cable remote solenoid box—mounts over roller or motor
- Solenoid box also angles to accommodate most winch bumpers
- Your Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb Winch is backed by a 3-year warranty
Muscle your way out of any situation with the Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb Winch. With a Powerful 6.6 HP series-wound motor tugging on 94' of standard wire or synthetic rope (your choice), Rugged Ridge delivers the backup you need for the toughest off-road situations.
Rugged Ridge's tough 3-stage planetary gear box boasts a 218:1 gear ratio that's just raring to start pulling. Plus, the automatic load-holding drum-brake system keeps you safe and sound during the most precarious recovery operations. And, the all-stainless hardware means your winch is designed for years of service.
The heavy-duty, all-weather solenoid box includes a 12' cable remote and can be mounted over the winch roller or winch motor. This way your winch can be mounted to most winch bumpers. Rugged Ridge lets you choose between standard rope with a roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a Hawse fairlead. Best yet, Rugged Ridge backs your 10,500 lb winch with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge 10,500 lb Winch Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian B (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 20, 2017 8:29 PM
Good strong winch. Looks great. Easy install. When you insert hand held controller into solenoid box you must also turn it clockwise to engage contacts. That important fact is not in the instructions, but should be.
Reviewed by Stephen W (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 01, 2011 11:27 AM
After much research (maybe too much) I finally decided on the Rugged Ridge 10K as it compares exactly to a model of Warn winch for rock crawling. And at a much lower price with what seems to be the same quality if not better! Thanks, Oceankyaker4x4
Reviewed by Kevin M (Olive Branch, MS) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — May 25, 2010 4:46 AM
I had a warn 8k winch and it worked great. After installing and using this winch I really like it. For the money it cannot be beat. It works very strong and does not have a problem pulling my 1/2 ton GMC Z71 around.