- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile recovery tool on the market
- Use for lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, clamping and more (download instructions) (PDF)
- Choose from 3 jack models and a variety of sizes:
- The X-TREME Jack is designed for daily rugged use and abuse
- The All-Cast Jack is best occasional rugged and daily typical use
- The Cast/Steel Jack is perfect for regular daily use
- All 3 Hi-Lift models share the following features:
- Gold zinc-coated hardware for extreme rust resistance
- 4,660 lb rated capacity, 7,000 lb tested capacity
- 125,000 psi tensile-strength steel climbing pins (100,000 psi yield)
- 80,000 lb tensile-strength carbon-steel main bar
- Reversible 30” handle crafted from 14-gauge steel tubing (55,000 psi yield)
- Adjustable top clamp/clevis for clamping and winching
- Safety bolt designed to shear at 7,000 lbs
- Lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed
- 4.5" lifting nose for positive load contact
- 28 square inch base plate (optional Off-Road Base available)
- Optional accessories available above
- Your Hi-Lift Jack is backed by a 1-year warranty
If you hit the trail with only one tool, it better be a Hi-Lift Jack. From desert canyons to the south forty, local trails to continental expeditions, Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile jacks available. Off-roaders, farmers, militaries, rescue agencies-you name it-have trusted Hi-Lift Jacks for over 100 years.
Lifting is just the beginning. Pushing, pulling, winching, clamping-any recovery work is handled with ease. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, Hi-Lift jacks boast a 4,660 lb rated capacity and a 7,000 lb test capacity. Couple that brute strength with the optional HI-Lift Off-Road Kit for the ultimate recovery set up.
With 3 models and 4 sizes, there's a Hi-Lift Jack to meet your needs and budget. Get the X-TREME for regular rugged use, the All-Cast Jack for typical use, and the Cast/Steel for weekend-warrior work. Each boasts the same load rating, zinc-coated hardware and 2-piece handle & socket design. Best yet, Hi-Lift backs your jack with an uplifting 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hi-Lift Jacks Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bobby K (Grove City, OH) — Apr 23, 2020 11:37 PM
I purchased the Hi-Lift X-treme. I guess you would call it a cut above the other Hi-Lift brand jacks. It has a special paint job and top piece to do work the other jacks can not do. Autoanything had this jack for 25% less than Amazon and 40% less than eBay.
Reviewed by florim s (westmont, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Jun 05, 2019 10:07 PM
This is the best Jack you can get period, i use it for all my demolition needs especially pulling out concrete posts its such a breeze Love it heavy duty no bends just pure power
Reviewed by Alex K (Dartmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 05, 2018 5:35 AM
The Hi-Lift is a quality item - heavy, rugged, well-made and has a nice finish on it. I have yet to use it in the field but have done a little playing around and some testing and have no doubt it will perform. Very happy with the purchase overall
Reviewed by Ted P (STERLING HEIGHTS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2018 3:06 AM
Until you own a Hi-lift Extreme. Well engineered, solid and multi-purpose. This is no lite weight unit, but I expect it to last a lifetime. I recommend that you also purchase the base plate, Lift-mate and storage bag. Highly recommend.