- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Uses a hydralic jack for better stability over standard farm jacks
- Made from hardy aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum while the shaft was developed from military grade nitride for maximum strength and corrosion resistance
- 9 locating points that offer the adjustable hook a wide range of lifting heights; capable of lifting up to a total of 4,409lbs
- Travel: 21-22in
- Lifting range: 6-48 inches
- Maximum capacity: 4,409lbs
- Compressed height: 35in
- Extended height: 56in
- Weight: 23lbs
- Lift per stroke: 0.5in
There's little doubt that the traditional farm jack is a handy piece of equipment to have when you're driving off road. You can use it to move your vehicle out of awkward situations, lifting vehicles to fill in voids beneath the tires or even as a bead breaker when you have to make a tire repair. But, as we all know, farm jacks can be dangerous. They're inherently unstable and there are countless videos of users getting injured from a rogue handle or getting their hands caught between the handle and the body of the jack. With this problem in mind, ARB's team of engineers was determined to come up with a better solution to the unsafe farm jack problem. The focus was to design a safer and easier mechanical jack while being lighter and more compact.