- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dimensions 45.67 inches long x 12.99 inches wide x 3 inches average depth
- EXOTRED™ unique and patented composite construction
- SIPE-LOCK™ patented grip profile
- Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
- Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
- Lower profile for stacking and storage
- Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
- Ergonomic handles for shovel control
- Contour ramp with real 4x4 tire data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
- The world’s first non-mechanical off-road recovery device to boast a lifetime warranty
- Made by four-wheel drivers for four-wheel drivers
- Various colors available including two ARB branded exclusive colors
- Patented composite 2-layer nylon design
Face it, we all get stuck. One moment you’re out there with bald eagle levels of freedom, the next moment you realize youre completely stuck down to the axle. With the ARB Tred Pro Recovery Boards you simply wedge them against the lowest portion of your contact patch and begin to lightly throttle out. Put them back in your truck without any worry about additional weight due to their durable and light weight material.
TRED Pro is the world’s most advanced and highly engineered all-in-one offroad vehicle recovery device specifically designed to get your four-wheel drive, ATV and off-road equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow. Its 100 percent Australian made and owned and is the first recovery board with a lifetime warranty.