- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Can be used with onboard air or vehicle exhaust. 15’ 8” hose length. 4” ID cone
- 4400 lb. lifting capacity. Lifts up to 30" above the ground. Requires 2" clearance under vehicle to operate
- Collapses flat for easy storage. Closed dimensions: 36 inch dia. x 4inch tall. Weight: 25lbs
- Side curtains for puncture prevention and unique triangular feet for better grip
- Heavy-duty storage bag and gloves. Protective mat included. Puncture repair kit, two filler tubes. Laminated operating instructions
Bushranger’s new X-Jack features a triple layer lifting surface and a hard core insert to ensure better durability and greater stability for raising vehicles on unstable surfaces such as sand, mud and loose gravel. The two-way inflation system can be used with onboard air if available, portable air compressor, or vehicle exhaust which provides added control in determining, rate and extent of lift. The easy to use inflation/deflation system keeps you at a safe distance from the vehicle during operation. Note: This off-road recovery tool is used for vehicle extraction in soft terrain such as sand, snow, or mud. Never use this product for vehicle maintenance. Never get under a vehicle supported by the X-Jack.