Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make your off-roader ready for any recovery with Aries Jeep Tow Hooks
- Perfectly sized to bolt right to your YJ or TJ’s bumper with no drilling, cutting or welding
- Works with factory bumpers on YJ's and TJ's, and on JK's equipped with an Aries Replacement Bumper
- Finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Sold individually
- Built from steel and rated at a full 9000lbs
- Each Aries Jeep Tow Hook comes with a 3-year warranty.
It's a rite of passage for all off-roaders: getting so stuck in the muck that you need your buddies to yank you back onto solid ground. Pulling a fellow 4x4 is the easy part. Finding a secure spot to connect the tow straps so they don't rip your bumper off—that's the tricky part. Make your next recovery a breeze with Aries Jeep Tow Hooks.
Aries Jeep Tow Hooks are engineered to withstand the rugged world of rock crawling, dune surfing and trail blazing. Wrought from premium steel and finished with a protective black powder coating, they have more backbone than a Wrangler has articulation. And, they're rated for a whopping 9000lbs of pull, so they won't give out when you're halfway through a rescue mission.
You don't need to be a certified welder to install these Jeep Tow Hooks. Aries designed them to bolt right into the factory tow hook holes on any YJ or TJ Wrangler—no drilling, cutting or hair-pulling needed. What's more, Aries backs your Jeep Tow Hooks with a 3-year warranty.
Aries Jeep Tow Hooks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ROBERT L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 12, 2014 8:10 PM
After getting the bumper installed on my jeep I noticed I needed some hooks to add on. I ordered these hooks due to be a functional durability and aggressive look to the front bumper. A must if you get the Aries bumper.
Reviewed by Bradley N (Glendale Heights, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 26, 2014 8:49 AM