- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Handle every recovery job with ease – thanks to the Bulldog DC6000 Electric Winch
- Heavy-duty motor delivers higher torque output and faster line speed – 6,000 lbs of line pull
- Patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure (CBS) uses “brake outside the drum” technology to rapidly disperse heat, protecting the winch and the rope
- Features a hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train for maximum mechanical efficiency
- Includes durable aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars
- Pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever eases transition between gear engagement and free-spooling
- Sealed contactor delivers sound, waterproof protection
- Wire cable optional with every Bulldog DC6000 Electric Winch
- Your Bulldog DC6000 Winch is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components
You’ve heard the old saying – “Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.” Whatever “it” may be, the adage holds true, and never more so than on a jaunt through the badlands, where cracks and crevices are many and cell phone service is sketchy. Help yourself or a fellow trail-hound out of any jam with a Bulldog DC6000 Electric Winch.
Also great for loading a trailer or positioning cargo, this top-of-the-line winch has, as its name implies, a 6,000-lb line pull rating and is powered by a heavy-capacity motor which delivers a high torque output and faster line speed than the competition. It also utilizes a patented, automatic full-load Cone-Brake Structure (CBS), whose “brake outside the drum” tech disperses heat faster and defends your winch and rope against undue wear-and-tear.
A hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train operates quietly and reliably in demanding conditions, and a heavy-duty sealed contactor is resistant to water permeation. Built with durable aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads, and thick copper buss bars, your Bulldog DC6000 Winch offers wire cable and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components.