- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily lift dead weight when working in your garage with the Bulldog DCH800 Electric Hoist
- Combines a sealed permanent magnet motor with a 3-stage planetary gear train for maximum efficiency
- Equipped with mechanical and permanent dynamic motor brakes for controlled lowering and lifting
- Submersible sealed contactor handles high amps and extends the duty cycle
- Rated for a substantial pull rating of 800 lbs
- Equally compliant with CE and SAE J706 performance standards
- Wire cable not included with Bulldog DCH800 Electric Hoists
- Your Bulldog DCH800 Hoist is covered by a Limited Lifetime on mechanical and 1-year warranty on electrical components
No garage or body shop arsenal is truly complete without a Bulldog DCH800 Electric Hoist. While other uses including light-duty loading, like onboarding an ATV onto a trailer, its primary purpose is for raising loads of up to 800 lbs into the air for varying periods of time. Compliant to CE and SAE J706 standards, this hoist is up to any task you’d think to throw its way.
The Bulldog DCH800 gets its drive from a permanent magnet motor with reliable sealing, while an all-metal, 3-stage gear train ensures optimum power lifting. The motor features mechanical and dynamic motor braking, while a submersible, high-amp contractor extends the duty cycle of your device. Bulldog DCH800 Hoists do not include wire cable and carry a Limited Lifetime on mechanical and 1-year warranty on electrical components.