- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prep your ride for the most extreme of salvage operations with an Engo E16000 Winch
- Wound motor has an RPM count of 10,000-11,000 and is compatible with 12mm x 26m wire
- Fitted with a 3-stage planetary gear train with a gearing ratio of 386:1
- Engo E16000 Electric Winch boasts a remarkable line pull rating of 16,000 lbs
- Suitable for installation on a range of off-roading trucks and Jeeps
- Includes an automatic load-holding brake, rugged hand remote, free-spooling, in-and-out power, stainless steel fasteners and a standard 4-way galvanized roller fairlead
- Your Engo E16000 Winch carries a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty
Compatible with a wide range of trailblazing trucks and Jeeps, the Engo E16000 Winch can handle just about any rescue mission imaginable. Backed by enough strength to haul a 16,000 lb load out of any sinkhole or crevice, this wound motor-powered winch unit is as rugged as they come.
With an RPM count ranging from 10,000 to 11,000, every Engo E16000 Electric Winch makes do with a 3-stage planetary gear train and a gearing ratio of 386:1 that makes all the difference. Best-suited for durable 12mm x 26m wire, it comes with an automatic load-holding brake for optimal safety, a hand remote, in-and-out power, free-spooling capabilities, stainless steel fasteners and a 4-way galvanized roller fairlead. Your Engo E16000 Winch is covered by a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)