- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Superior in-line speed and braking is guaranteed by the Engo E4000 Winch
- Equipped with an all-metal planetary gear train and powerful motor for dependability in any situation
- Compact ATV- and UTV-compatible winch assembly has a rated line pull of 4,000 lbs
- Utilizes a permanent magnet motor and mechanical brake system
- Component has a gear reduction ratio of 136:1
- Your Engo E4000 Winch is covered by a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty
There’s nothing better than taking your utility vehicle out for a spirited canyon run, and nothing worse than wedging yourself in a spot you can’t get out of – not easily, anyway. Prepare for any self-salvaging operation by outfitting your rig with the Engo E4000 Winch.
With a 4,000 lb line pull rating, this compact winch setup can unstick any stuck ATV or UTV. Each component is outfitted with a powerful, permanent magnet motor and mechanical brake system for enhanced in-line speed and braking. It also comes with an all-metal planetary gear train and has a gear reduction ratio of 136:1. Your Engo E4000 Winch carries a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Engo E4000 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James W (NASHVILLE, TN) — Mar 23, 2018 1:49 PM
My first wench. Got my new tractor (1400 pounds) stuck in a mud hole. Mounted this wench on my old tractor (1200 pounds). With the line out to the red on the cable it was pulling the old tractor back. I chained it to a tree. With my wife pushing the button I steered out of the mud hole. The tires were not turning. I had forgotton to release the parking brake. Released the brake, the rest was easy. What I learned: Don't rewind for storage without guiding the cable. Wear tough leather gloves.