- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig enough muscle to get out of any situation with an Engo SR9 Winch
- Equipped with a 3-stage planetary gear train, automatic load-holding brake, rugged hand remote, free-spooling, in-and-out power, stainless steel fasteners and a standard 4-way galvanized roller fairlead
- Efficient wound motor with the option of wire cable or synthetic rope
- Available for a wide selection of rugged trucks and Jeeps
- Line pull rated for loads as heavy as 9,000 lbs
- Has a 3-stage gearing ratio of 235:1
- Your Engo SR9 Winch carries a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty
With a high-performance Engo SR9 Winch installed on your off-roading truck or Jeep, there’s not many tight spots you won’t be able to get free of. With a substantial line pull rating of 9,000 lbs, this capable winch setup is powered by a state-of-the-art wound motor with the option of wire cable or synthetic rope.
It has a long list of difference-making features to its name for reliability under stress – including a 3-stage planetary gear train with a gearing ratio of 235:1, automatic load-holding brake, hand remote, free-spooling, in-and-out power, stainless steel fasteners and a 4-way galvanized roller fairlead. Your Engo SR9 Winch is covered by a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
Engo SR9 Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck M (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Oct 10, 2017 8:39 AM
Arrived well packed. nothing rattled around in box. all bolts were tight. no scratches anywhere. so far so good.
Reviewed by David S (Kenner, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 5:59 AM
The winch is great,however the wire less remote leaves a lot to be desired. 1) there are no instructions for installation. 2) there was no wiring diagram. 3) you must cut the case in order to fit it under the metal solenoid cover. 4) you must also remove every wire to get the cover off and be able to wire internally.5) for the price you pay, there should be an easier way to wire this attachment!!