- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remotely control your Engo winch with an Engo Wireless Winch Control
- The wireless receiver is connected to the solenoid assembly
- Features a power-in or powerout range of up to 65 feet
- Serves as a 12 volt wireless winch controller
- Includes a remote handset with an on/off switch
- Your Engo Wireless Winch Controller is covered by a 1-year warranty on electrical components
Don’t be caught off-guard on your next off-road excursion – ensure you’re prepared for even the muckiest trails by keeping an Engo Wireless Winch Remote on-hand to control your winch.
Boasting a power-in or power-out range of up to 65 feet, each top-of-the-line 12 volt controller includes a wireless receiver that’s connected to the solenoid assembly in addition to a remote handset with a convenient on/off switch for easy use.
Invest in an Engo Wireless Winch Control today and embark on your next adventure worry-free. Each Engo Wireless Winch Controller is covered by a 1-year warranty on electrical components.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Engo Wireless Winch Control Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by chris e (New Milford, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Mar 10, 2018 2:02 PM
Came on time. Leads except for power have small spade. They dont fit anything. Had to cut off spades off this unit and old wires to plug (i wanted both options) and re crimp a spade with both wires in. It worked fine. There is a place to slot the box inside the solenoid enclosure so no drilling. Works at 50ft didnt try further. Looks cheap but works.