- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No self-respecting off-roader would hit the trail without some Rampage Trail Recovery Gear in his storage compartment
- Trail axe and knife are great for close-to-camp tasks, like chopping wood to loosening too-tight D-ring pins
- Machete (with included scabbard) comes in handy for clearing wood and brush
- A thicker knife (also with sheath) is designed with a hook to cut cable, wire and rope, and has a serrated edge
- Multi-shovel is great for digging holes and even doubles as a pick-axe
- Thick gloves protect your palms, knuckles, joints and fingernails
- Multi-tool knife is like a Swiss Army on steroids, offering pliers, a file, serrated-edge blades, can opener and more
- Four tire deflators come in a handy pouch with a snap-on flap for security
- Diverse tire repair kit (with its own case) includes an air pressure gauge
- Last but not least, you get a socket, wrench and nut & bolt set
- Your Rampage Trail Recovery Gear is supported by a 1-year warranty
Never leave home for the great outdoors without Rampage Trail Recovery Gear. The only way to make your campsite feel like a home away from home, and every potential emergency situation like a walk in the park, these accessories would make the most seasoned survivalist proud.
Need to chop some wood for the fire or loosen-up your D-ring pins? No problem – the trail axe and knife combo should come in handy. A larger, thicker knife is also a part of this assembly, and with its hook design and serrated edge, is great for cutting thick rope and wire. A machete, with the sheath included, helps in the clearing of wood and brush. Want to dig a hole? The multi-shovel has you covered. You also get four tire deflators in a pouch with a snap-on flap and a tire repair kit in its own case, with everything from an air pressure gauge to pliers.
The multi-tool knife is a great all-in-one, with everything from a file to serrated-edge blades and a can opener – just in time for a relaxing night around the fire. You also get thick-palmed gloves for those times you really need to use your hands, and last but not least, there’s a socket, wrench and nut & bolt set for fiddly work. Your Rampage Trail Recovery Gear is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)