- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Arm your off-roader with Smittybilt D-Rings for safe, swift recoveries
- D-Rings form a stable anchor point for attaching your tow straps
- Clevis wrought from cast steel for bulletproof strength
- Pick between three sizes: 1/2" pin (rated for 2 tons), 3/4" pin (rated for 4.75 tons) and 7/8" pin (rated for 6.5 tons)
- Available in your choice of a zinc finish or black powder coating
- Sold individually
- Every Smittybilt D Ring includes a 90-day warranty
Part of what makes off-roading exciting is the threat of getting stuck in the muck. Sure, soaking up the sights in the wild, untamed badlands is a blast-but you really ventured out beyond civilization to test your 4x4's abilities and your nerves. When you find yourself waist-deep in the big muddy, you'll be glad you equipped your rig with Smittybilt D-Rings.
Smittybilt designed their shackles for one thing and one thing only: to form the firm anchor point you need for a safe recovery. Whether it's your Wrangler or your buddy's bronco that's stuck, Smittybilt D-Rings let you easily attach some tow straps and yank the other rig free.
Rock crawlers come in all shapes, sizes and weights. That's why Smittybilt D-Rings come with your choice of pin sizes. The 1/2" pin is rated for 2 tons, the 3/4" pin withstands up to 4.75 tons and the 7/8" pin shoulders a whopping 6.5 tons of pull. Each Smittybilt D-Ring is available in your choice of a zinc finish or a black powder coating, and they all come with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt D-Rings Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lynita k (Poulsbo, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 17, 2015 11:36 AM
Purchased the Smittybilt 3/4" D-Ring for recovery purposes, etc. These D-Rings are heavy duty and will definitely do the job. Yes, I plan on getting two more and do recommend these as a first choice for price and quality.
Reviewed by Zach B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2014 9:06 PM
They were great. I first ordered the wrong size and Auto Anything allowed me to keep my wrong size D ring and I got the right size for free and the shipping was fast. They are good quality and seem like they will last.
Reviewed by KIM S (CROWN POINT, IN) — Nov 11, 2013 7:42 AM