- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your off-roader for any terrain with a Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch
- Cant decide on what winch?
Winch Comparison Chart
- 10,000 lbs of single line pulling capability to free you from the toughest situations
- Remote control can be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for trouble-free wireless operation
- Enhanced power & super-quick line speed from the 6.6 hp amphibious motor & optimized 3-stage planetary gear system
- Choose the standard X20 for a steel cable with a roller fairlead or the X20 COMP for a synthetic rope and competition aluminum fairlead
- Waterproof IP68-rated to withstand being fully submersed for up to half an hour
- Versatile 500 amp solenoid can to be mounted in two locations to suit your vehicle’s needs
- Exclusive Dynamic Braking System reduces drum temperatures for long-lasting performance
- Includes UV-resistant matte black finish, all stainless steel hardware & oversized aluminum cross bars
- Your Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty
Get five tons of recovery strength when you outfit your off-roader with a Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch. Delivering 10,000 lbs of single line pull from the 6.6 hp amphibious motor and 3-stage planetary gear system, this heavy-duty helper is more than capable of getting you unstuck from even the stickiest situations.
With a remote control that can be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for wireless operation, the Smittybilt Gen2 Winch 10k is among the most advanced on the market. Choose between the standard X20 for a steel cable with a roller fairlead or the X20 COMP for a synthetic rope and competition aluminum fairlead.
Smittybilt X20 Gen 2 10k Winches boast a waterproof IP68-rating to withstand being fully submersed for up to half an hour, a versatile 500 amp solenoid that can to be mounted in two locations and an exclusive Dynamic Braking System that reduces drum temps for long-term durability. Your Smittybilt Gen2 10k Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty.
Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eli K (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 8:13 AM
Great winch. It looks nice and works well. remote is good quality and fits inside the hand nicely too. The synthetic rope upgrade is definetly worth the money.
Reviewed by Joseph F (Cedar Park, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 30, 2018 8:30 PM
Nothing bad to say about this unit - in fact the overall appearance, performance and quality of this winch is amazing - the fact it has synthetic rope as well as a wireless controller just make it that much better than anything else in the price range
Reviewed by Craig F (Leaf River, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Apr 17, 2018 6:52 PM
Great winch ,feels really well built , and wiring and controls seem very good quality, just haven't been able to use yet, just getting truck all together. No doubt in my mind on trails , and feel real pleased with quality.
Reviewed by Brian K (overland park, KS) — Dec 05, 2017 1:51 AM
My only complaint is that I bought a synthetic instead of a steel cable, and winding it up into the spool, it took up so much room it popped my solenoid control box off the top center. I'm gonna have to weld it in place or something, unless I want a much shorter line. But the power and quality are superb.
Reviewed by Michael S (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 24, 2017 5:00 PM
Definitely a high quality winch and you get your moneys worth for what you pay. Also, It was easy to put together and install once you have your mounting all situated.