- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Rings
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Equip your off-roader with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring for a sturdy recovery anchor point
- Designed to mount securely to your receiver hitch
- The perfect recovery accessory for rigs that don’t have bumper-mounted D-Rings
- Constructed from cast steel
- 3/4” D-Ring size that’s rated for 4.75 tons of tug
- Pick between a zinc or powder-coated black finish
- Available for both 2” and 2.5” receivers
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring comes with a 90-day warranty
When you're inching your away over craggy passes in the hinterland, one wrong turn can leave you stuck in a serious rut. If you or your buddies forgot to pack along the right kind of rescue gear, you could be waiting a long time for an AAA tow truck to reach you. Be prepared for any situation with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring.
Perfect for rigs that don't have factory D-Ring mounting locations, this Smittybilt D-Ring is designed to slip into your front- or rear-mounted receiver hitch. Once pinned in place, it's strong enough to shoulder 4.75 tons of line pull—that's more than enough muscle for monster-sized rigs and compact rock crawlers.
Built to take a beating, your Smittybilt D Ring for Hitch Receivers is wrought from high-strength steel. To fight back against corrosion, it comes with your choice of a zinc finish or a black powder coating. Speaking of choices, you can pick between the standard 2" or oversized 2.5" receivers Plus, Smittybilt covers your receiver hitch D Ring with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)