- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig for serious winching with a Smittybilt XRC Black Box Hitch Mount Winch Cradle
- Features 3 separate lockable sections with more than 4 cu ft of total storage space
- Center compartment designed to hold up to a 12,000 lb winch (winch sold separately)
- Outer sections are large enough for tow straps, gloves, shackles or an air compressor
- Fits any standard 2" receiver hitch for a solid winching platform (front/rear hitch sold separately)
- Includes two solid D-Ring mounts and a pair of driving/flood lights (Shackles sold separately)
- Designed with an Anti-Wobble system to eliminate the need for external adapters
- Finished with a durable black powder coat—measures 42"W x 12"D x 13.75"H
- Your Smittybilt XRC Black Box Hitch Mount Winch Cradle carries a 5-year limited warranty
Only as powerful as the platform it’s mounted to, your beefy winch can’t pull you free from that wimpy winch cradle. Ready your rig for serious off-roading with a rock-solid Smittybilt XRC Black Box Hitch Mount Winch Cradle.
Boasting three separate lockable sections, the innovative Smittybilt XRC Black Box offers more than 4 cu ft of total storage space in the two large outer sections—roomy enough to store tow straps, gloves, shackles or even an air compressor. The Smittybilt XRC Black Box Winch Carrier’s spacious center section is designed specifically to secure up to a 12,000 lb winch (sold separately) and features two burly D-Ring mounts and a pair of driving/flood lights to illuminate late-night winching.
Compatible with any standard 2" receiver hitch (front/rear hitch sold separately), the Smittybilt Black Box Winch Mount is engineered with an Anti-Wobble system to eliminate the need for external adapters. Your Smittybilt Black Box Hitch Mount Winch Carrier is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)