- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Prepare your winch for the ultimate recovery with the Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope
- Crafted from Dyneema SK-75 to be stronger and lighter than conventional steel cables
- Designed to resist kinks, curls or splinters
- The XRC winch rope floats, is torque free, boasts minimal stretch and is non-rotational
- Coated to prevent winch drum slip
- Heat-treated and UV-resistant for extreme durability
- Your XRC rope is complete with everything you need: a 10' protective sleeve, a stainless steel thimble, and a safety hook with connector link
- Choose from three weight ratings: 4,000, 8,000 or 10,000-lb
- The Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Next time you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, rely on the incredible power of the Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope paired with your trusty winch. Smittybilt XRC ropes are some of the strongest and lightest ropes in winching—weighing in at 1/7th the weight of steel cables.
These synthetic ropes are crafted from tough Dyneema SK-75 to aid in all your off-road recoveries. And, they're designed not to kink, curl or splinter—making them perfect in even the most difficult of jams. Smittybilt winch ropes are torque free, non-rotational, boast minimal stretch and even float! Plus, these XRC ropes are coated to prevent drum slip, and are heat-treated and UV-resistant for extreme durability.
As if that wasn't enough, Smittybilt includes everything you need with these ropes: a 10' protective sleeve, a stainless steel thimble, and a safety hook with connector link. Additionally, your Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry B (POOLER, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 16, 2018 7:35 AM
Reviewed by michael s (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2014 9:18 PM
You will not be disappointed if you buy this product. I was pleased just on the installation ease alone. The synthetic rope works much better than the original wire cable from the factory. If you can do it, go synthetic !