- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your next ATV adventure with a Superwinch LT2000 Winch
- Low-amp, high-efficiency sealed permanent magnet motor
- Dynamic braking provides the range of stopping power needed for each job
- Heavy-duty latched hook with rope thimble – rated line pull of up to 2,000 lbs
- Full metal planetary gear train provides strong, yet quiet operation
- ATV-specific features including a sealed handbar rocker switch
- Solenoid disconnects from ATV battery when turned off to preserve power
- Includes battery wiring, rocker switch, roller fairlead, clevis hook, pulley with hook, D-shackle and mounting hardware (may require mount plate to fit your vehicle)
- Can be used portably with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits (sold separately)
- Your Superwinch LT2000 Winch comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Your ATV is more than capable of running over virtually anything in its path. But when you come across that one obstacle too big to breach – the only way over is a Superwinch LT2000 Winch. With a low-amp, high-efficiency sealed permanent magnet motor and dynamic braking for ample stopping power, the Superwinch LT2000 is the ATV winch of your dreams.
Packed with all the ATV-specific features you could ask for, the Superwinch LT2000 Winch boasts a heavy-duty latched hook with rope thimble – rated line pull of up to 2,000 lbs – a full metal planetary gear train and even a sealed handbar rocker switch. And to keep from draining your ATV’s battery, the Superwinch LT2000 Winch is designed with a solenoid that disconnects from your battery when your ride’s turned off.
Each Superwinch LT2000 Winch Electric Winch includes battery wiring, rocker switch, roller fairlead, clevis hook, pulley with hook, D-shackle and mounting hardware (may require mount plate to fit your vehicle). Your Superwinch LT2000 Winch comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Superwinch LT2000 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Al M (CANADENSIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 16, 2018 2:15 PM
Great price, awesome winch, would have been five star for installation but my quad is older, and doesn't have alot of electronics to hook up to.