- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Double the pulling power of any winch with a Warn Epic Snatch Block
- Designed to be reliable, durable and ready for immediate action
- Allows you to change your pulling direction without damaging the wire or synthetic rope
- Reduces heat buildup and amp draw during the recovery process
- Sports an E-coat finish to accept both wire and synthetic rope
- Your Warn Winch Epic Snatch Block is backed by a Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year electrical warranty
Don’t settle for less – upgrade the strength of your winch with a Warn Forged Snatch Block. This top-notch component allows lets you change your pulling direction without causing harm to the wire or synthetic rope. Combats heat buildup and amp draw during recovery. Sports an E-coat finish. Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year electrical warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Warn Epic Snatch Block Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane B (Winslow, ME) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Aug 20, 2018 10:56 AM
Reviewed by michael f (Franklinville, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jan 12, 2018 8:47 PM
this snatch block is heavy duty, should hold up to most anything you want to put it through. The frame is a lot heavier than most, the pulley is steel instead of aluminum,and it has a zerk fitting to grease the bearing. you can buy less expensive snatch blocks but remember- good snatch blocks aren't cheap and cheap snatch blocks aren't good