Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Detailed Info
- Return Information
- Your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has enough muscle to pull up to 12000lbs.
- Draws it strength from a 4.6hp Series Wound motor
- The WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch connects directly to your vehicle's 12- or 24-volt battery
- Low profile design to minimize its footstep on your truck or SUV
- Incorporates a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for more efficient power transfer
- With 125' of super-strong 3/8" wire rope, your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has plenty of reach
- Comes with a roller fairlead that both protects and directs your wire rope
- Your new WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has an durable powder coat finish
- The WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When you go exploring the farthest ends of the great outdoors in a heavyweight truck or SUV, you need a winch riding along with enough brawn to get you out of a pinch. That's what the WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch does best. Packed with 12000lbs. of pulling power in a low profile housing, this mighty winch comes to your rescue.
The 4.6hp Series Wound motor is responsible for the WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch's awesome strength. It can haul in a no-load line at up to 30-feet per minute. Plus, the proven 3-stage planetary gear train adds plenty of torque.
It'll be hard finding yourself too far from a safe anchoring point with your new WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch. This workhorse winch has a generous 125' spool of heavy-duty 3/8" wire rope.
Safety should always come first when you're using your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch. It comes with a wired remote switch with a 12' lead, so you can use your winch at a safe distance. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA