- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- With 15000lbs. of pulling power, the WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch has enough backbone for almost any job
- Stronger carrier plates reduce stress on the 3-stage planetary gear train during heavy pulls
- Your WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch is powered by a 4.6hp Series Wound motor that attaches to your vehicle's battery
- Choose between either the 12-volt or 24-volt model, depending on your truck or SUV's electrical system
- The WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch comes with a generous 90' of 7/16" wire rope with a latched hook
- Comes with a roller fairlead both to protect and direct your wire rope
- The finish on your WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch is corrosion-resistant powder coat
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Heavyweight trucks and SUVs need heavy-duty winches when they get stuck between a rock and a hard place. With a WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch mounted to your rig, you won't have to feel self-conscious about your vehicle's weight ever again.
The WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch not only has 15000lbs. of pulling power, it's made tough enough to handle a full load without wincing. The carrier plates are beefed-up to relieve the gear train from the excessive stress of a 15000lbs. haul. And your WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch's 3-stage planetary gear train has a burly ratio of 315:1 for better reeling.
Because 15000lbs. can put a mighty strain on a winch's tow line, the WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch comes with 90' of monstrously-sturdy 7/16" wire rope with a latched hook. And your new WARN M15000 Self-Recovery Winch's control pack is designed for easy access while also allowing generous clearance. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - M15000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review