- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Warn ProVantage 3500 Winch puts a little extra “oomph” in your side-by-side’s winching power
- Has a 3,500-lb pulling capacity and comes with 50 ft of either synthetic rope or wire
- Includes an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, all-metal gear housing and handlebar mini-Rocker controller with socket
- Three-stage planetary gear train ensures smooth, efficient operation
- Fully-sealed motor and drivetrain keep the elements out
- Hook, tie-rods and body sport an attractive, corrosion-resistant black finish
- Your Warn ProVantage 3500 Winch is covered by a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty
No matter what the situation calls for, or how hard it’s coming down, the Warn ProVantage 3500 Winch can be relied upon to solve almost any situation. With a 3,500-lb pulling capacity and permanent magnet motor-driven power, this resilient, compact winch unit is the ideal front-end addition for larger ATVs and side-by-sides.
Its motor and all-metal gear housings are fully-sealed to prevent infiltration by the elements, while a three-stage planetary gear train delivers smoother, more effective operation in all conditions. Not only does it come with 50 ft of synthetic rope or wire, but your ProVantage 3500 also features a clutch dial and handlebar mini-Rocker controller with socket.
With their corrosion-resistant, black-finished hooks, tie-rods and bodies, Warn ProVantage 3500 Winches carry a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty.