- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Warn Spydura Synthetic Ropes are strong enough to get you out of the worst situations
- Fabricated with a unique, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material
- Offers superior defense against abrasion and unbelievable tensile strength
- Coated with high-temperature urethane for increased UV- and chemical-resistance
- Equipped with a durable sleeve on the first layer and ballistic nylon sliding sleeve
- Self-tightening rope attachment holds the rope secure on the winch drum
- Best-suited for winches with a 10,000-lb pull rating or less
- Your Warn Spydura Synthetic Winch Rope carries a 7-year electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty
Don’t break the bank with replacement after replacement after replacement winch ropes – the Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope is the high-strength, over-wrapped solution you’ve been looking for to get you out of any tight spot. They’re made out of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene materials, tensile and tough, and are coated with UV- and chemical-resistant urethane that’s sure to last a long time.
Warn Spydura Winch Ropes feature a hard-wearing sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, with a self-tightening rope attachment to hold the rope secure on the winch drum to make it the ideal offering for pushing limits out on the trail.
Use yours only with winches rated for 10,000-lb pulling capacities or less, and with fairleads finished in standard black or matte-aluminum. Your Warn Spydura Synthetic Winch Rope is covered by a 7-year electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
- Rope must be used with a standard black or matte-aluminum hawse fairlead
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review