- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Soup up your smaller ATV’s pulling power with a reliable Warn Vantage 2000 Winch
- Boasts 2,000 lbs of pulling capacity behind a 50 ft supply of either synthetic rope or wire
- Fully-sealed permanent magnet motor and drivetrain are weather-resistant
- Includes dynamic braking abilities, high-strength composite gear housing, all-metal gears and handlebar-mounted mini rocker control
- Your Warn Vantage 2000 Winch is supported by a 5-year mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty
It’s a whole lot of fun getting around in your ATV – from sand dunes to stony paths; there aren’t many places you can’t take it. Should you or another off-roader get stuck on the way home, however, there’s nothing like a Warn Vantage 2000 Winch to get you out. Fitted out with a powerful, fully-sealed permanent magnet motor and drivetrain which operate even when totally submerged in water, mud or sand, this high-quality winch setup is just what you’ve been looking for.
As its name implies, your new winch has a pulling capacity of 2,000 lbs, and comes with a 50 ft length of synthetic rope or wire that won’t snap or snag. Boasting dynamic braking abilities, it also comes with a durable composite gear housing, all-metal gears and handlebar-mounted mini rocker control. Your Warn Vantage 2000 Winch is backed by a 5-year mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.