- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reliably escape even the stickiest of situations with a Warn VR8 Winch
- Serves as an improved replacement for the VR8000 with a powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Boasts a best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control and an impressive 8,000-lb capacity
- Replaces multiple tie-bars with a one-piece tie plate for improved strength and rigidity
- Utilizes a new convertible control pack to allow for upright or low-profile mounting configurations
- Enjoy the most reliable winch control available thanks to a waterproof Albright contactor
- Features a black tactical look to put you at the head of the pack
- Your Warn VR8 is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t be caught unprepared the next time you embark on an off-roading excursion – keep the tools necessary to escape even the stickiest situations on-hand. In this case the Warn VR8 Winch (an improved replacement for the VR8000) with a powerful, efficient series-wound motor is the exact component you’ve been searching for.
Boasting an impressive 8,000-lb capacity and a best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control, this top-of-the-line winch replaces multiple tie-bars with a one-piece tie plate to further improve strength and rigidity. It also provides the most reliable winch control around, thanks to a waterproof Albright contactor.
Each winch utilizes a new convertible control pack for either upright or low-profile mounting configurations and sports a black tactical look to help set your apart from the competition. Your Warn VR8 is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Warn VR8 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jerome J (Gurnee, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 03, 2018 4:49 AM
Great winch. I bought this wench because of it's low weight and brand reputation. It was a breeze to install and looks good on my new Jeep JLU. I haven't had an opportunity to use it for a rescue yet, but testing it after installation found it to work with ease. The only issue I experienced was that the positive battery cable was too short. Had to buy an a short extension cable.