- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For longer-lasting, more reliable power, choose the Cardone Select Window Motor
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Assembled with the right amount of lubricant to guarantee smooth, quiet operation
- CSE technology ensures that Cardone Select Window Lift Motors exceed OE capabilities
- Gears are designed with stronger materials to thwart premature wear, striping and breakage
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Extra torque motors prevent premature failure brought on by improperly lubricated regulators
- Your Cardone Select Window Motors are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cardone Select Window Motors are engineered to keep rolling long after the competition gives out. Properly lubricated and tested for a quiet, OE-surpassing service life, these window lift motors feature torque-heavy magnets and armature-ensuring brushes. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Cardone Select Window Motor Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Loyal T (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2019 2:13 PM
Installation was simple and straight forward. After removing four bolts and removing the bad one, it was just a matter of putting the new one in place and reinstalling the four bolts previously removed. I lubricated both regulator tracks with white grease and reinstalled. I was finished within a half an hour!
Reviewed by Richard L (GRANTS, NM) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Feb 08, 2019 6:32 AM
The motor itself is very good and shipping was fast, but i wish the old motor had a bolted on bracket instead of being riveted, no biggie i just used a grinder to remove the rivets then bolt on with the nuts and bolts provided with the motor. the motor itself has numerous holes so it will fit many applications.
Reviewed by Andre B (OSSIAN, IN) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Civic — Jun 06, 2017 8:47 PM