- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore proper up/down operation with a Dorman Window Motor
- Includes a direct-fit wiring harness – no wire splicing necessary
- Vehicle-specific mounting hardware eases your repair
- Motors are quality tested for superior durability and performance
- Dorman Window Motors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If your power windows are starting to slow, get them back to their peak speeds with a Dorman Power Window Motor. These vehicle-specific replacements come with everything you need to complete your repair including a direct-fit wiring harness and mounting hardware. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and chromium and Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Window Motor Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ROBERT M (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 10, 2020 10:32 AM
Reviewed by Kurt M (Longwood, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Edge — Oct 05, 2018 3:21 PM
Even when installing on a Dorman window regulator (Had to replace passenger side)I had to tap threads into the motor housing to install the unit. Buy a complete assembly and save yourself some grief as this IS NOT a oem replacement part!The only reason I gave a decent review was it at least after installing.
Reviewed by Norman K (Spring Hill, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Camaro — May 28, 2018 7:06 AM