- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce interior temperature and protect your seats and dash from UV damage with a Covercraft Flex Sunshade
- Your Covercraft Flex Car Sunshade utilizes an easy, roll-up design
- Custom-patterned to provide a perfect fit for your windshield
- Made with insulating foam and a protective, clear mylar film
- Metalized polyester laminate finish reflects up to 97% of damaging UV rays
- Your Covercraft Flex Sun Shade is backed by a 90-day warranty
Keep your cabin comfortable and your upholstery protected with a Covercraft Flex Roll up Sun Shade. Custom-patterned to provide a perfect fit, these premium sun shades feature insulating foam construction and a metalized polyester laminate finish to reflect up to 97% of UV rays. 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Flex Shade Windshield Sunscreen Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven A (FT. WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 6-Series — Jan 24, 2019 8:07 AM
the product is not made well at all...the fit is not done right as well, there's a very large opening under the mirror. there's no retaining strap to keep the shade in it's rolled-up, storage position. there's just a small, crummy piece of Velcro that's suppose to stick to the shield; which it doesn't. I should've ordered the foldable, solid shade that I'd ordered in the past. not happy at all with this product.
Reviewed by K. L (ALHAMBRA, CA) Reviewed for a 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300 — Dec 14, 2017 8:42 PM
It's a nicely designed and fits perfectly. However, I wish that covercraft would have designed the hook and loop securing system (when the shade is stowed) better. We're paying premium money for a premium product. The current securing system screams afterthought snd cheap.