Ships Between 3/29 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Never scrape your vehicle's windshield again thanks to a Coverking Frost Shield
- Custom-made car windshield covers are available for your specific year, make and model
- Innovative attachment system closes in your vehicle’s front doors to resist theft and high winds
- Adjustable nylon straps fit around your side mirrors to make installation quick and easy
- Features a weather-resistant ballistic nylon construction with a soft felt protective lining
- Non-absorbent exterior lets you easily shake off snow and roll it up for storage
- Your Coverking Windshield Frost Guard is backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your windshield nice and clean of snow, ice or frost with a Coverking Windsheild Frost Guard. Custom-tailored to fit your year, make and model, this durable snow windshield cover boasts an ingenious attachment system that easily closes in your vehicle’s front doors to resist theft while the adjustable nylon straps fit around your side mirrors for easy on/off. Weather-resistant ballistic nylon with felt lining. Just shake off and store. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Windshield Frost Shield Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DANIEL F (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2019 8:22 PM
Heavy duty, elastic cord sewn into the cover vs just tacked to a corner. The interior strap ensures it's not going anywhere. Custom measured for my vehicle (2016 F-150). Well worth the higher price. Would highly recommend Coverking to anyone needing a quality windshield cover.
Reviewed by John C (WEST JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 1973 Ford F-250 — Jan 31, 2019 12:15 AM
Reviewed by Darrel E (Bethesda, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Civic — Jan 17, 2019 4:21 PM
I was skeptical about using these for preventing windshield frost, but sure enough it works. The only downside--if there is one--is that the top flaps must be held in place by closing the front doors on them. Hopefully that won't wear out the foam seals around that part of the doors. It would also be nice if the box included installation directions. Not terribly difficult to install but it was somewhat confusing at first attempt.
Reviewed by Justin C (EDMONDS, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Porsche 968 — Jan 26, 2018 8:41 AM