- Bundle And Save $39 Details
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking car sun shade is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
155 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas M (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Terrain — Feb 01, 2020 9:04 AM
This is my 2nd Coverking shield and this one fits my wife's new Terrain just as well as the custom one in my Malibu. The materials are top notch, doesn't sag over time. Best part is these are among the least expensive custom shields out there.
Reviewed by Manuel H (Kennesaw, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 15, 2020 10:30 AM
Reviewed by Clinton R (San Bernardino, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Jul 27, 2019 6:29 AM
Reviewed by Steven R (DUBLIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class — Jul 19, 2019 2:18 PM
Have only used once, but note that this sun shield is super insulated. I use sunshields for all my older vehicles, but this one is much better and the price is reasonable.
Reviewed by Kathleen L (ARBUCKLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2019 11:40 PM
The cover fits well, it's just a tad too big in one lower corner. The window on the truck is so big it's hard to unroll and fit the cover in. That part should get better the more the cover is used. I would not want to fight with it more than twice a day though! The quality is there and the fit and that is exactly what I was looking for. Sun shields do cool your auto/truck down.