Ships Between 10/02 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking car sun shade is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Deborah H (NIANTIC, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Fit — Jun 06, 2019 2:40 AM
I own a 2010 Honda Fit, and could not find a store bought shield that fit the window. I don't think any window shield is attractive, but in this case necessary for a black interior/ exterior car being parked outside.
Reviewed by Allison R (IRMO, SC) — Jun 05, 2019 4:32 AM
Reviewed by ROBERT C (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — May 21, 2019 9:22 AM
We recently purchased a newer minivan and the front windshield is much higher than on our previous van. This sun shield is large and a little unwieldy to place on and off the windshield, though it does the job it's suppose to do in keeping the sun out of the vehicle, so I am overall very pleased with it's performance.
Reviewed by Robert C (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 — May 21, 2019 9:08 AM
This fits the space in the windshield very well, with a bit more shield on the lower right hand corner than there is space. Otherwise, this fits pretty well, and rejects the heat like I thought it would here in the Arizona sun.