- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your interior from the heat and the sun's rays by using an Intro-Tech Stand Up Windshield Shade
- Designed with two support panels and a built-in standup pillar, it won't sag or collapse like other inferior style sun shades can do
- Employs a reflective mylar film and an air cushion heat barrier to reduce heat buildup by up to 40° F, keeping your car, truck or SUV/CUV cooler
- Boasting an added fiber layer for additional strength and stability, your sun shade folds neatly and compactly for storage when not in use
- Capable of unfolding and installing in seconds, it will block 99% of damaging UV rays
- Semi-Custom design offers a quality fit at a reasonable price
- Your IntroTech Stand Up Sun Shade carries a 1-Year Warranty
Stop feeling embarrassed because of your cracked and faded dashboard – start using an Intro-Tech Stand Up Windshield Shade and protect your interior. Uniquely designed with two support panels and a built-in standup pillar, each shade can unfold and install in seconds. Tucked up behind your sun visors against your windshield, this sturdy sunshade won't collapse or sag like a lot of other brands.
Boasting a reflective mylar film and an air cushion heat barrier to reduce heat buildup by up to 40° F, this nearly top-of-the-line shade also utilizes an added fiber layer for the additional strength and stability you’ve been looking for. This sunshade folds up neatly and compactly for storage when not in use.
Your Intro-Tech Stand Up Sun Shade is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Stand Up Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey C (Weatherford, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 26, 2019 8:06 AM
I like the stand-up design and it's real easy to put up and take down. It is a little short, however, for the Rav4 windshield so there's a gap either at the bottom or the top.
Reviewed by Richard g (boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Jul 16, 2019 8:49 PM
We have trouble getting a sun screen for our 2013 Toyota Camry that will stay up. I was under the impression that Intro-Tech sunscreens were designed for a specific car. That is definitely not true. The sunscreen I just bought from you will hardly stay up. It is much too small for the window of my Camry and I have to balance it very carefully or it won't stay up. This is ridiculous considering that I paid around $35 for it. this product did not meet my expectations.
Reviewed by Alton E (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Jul 13, 2019 9:34 AM
I input my vehicle make, model and year, then a the product for my car was presented. I purchased the item presented but once received, it had a poor fit (too long). I could have spent 1/3 the amount at Walmart to get a comperable windshield sunshade.
Reviewed by Karen S (LAKE OSWEGO, OR) — Jul 03, 2019 9:54 AM
Even though I specifically ordered a shade with my car's specific model the shade is too small and I have resurrected my old folding circles. Price is exorbitant for this to happen...don't bother..just go to your nearest drug store chain and buy the cheap one in the seasonal items area. Very disappointed.