- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Show your patriotism and protect your interior with a ProZ American Flag Windshield Sun Shade
- Reversible shade features a bold American flag background with a bald eagle
- Accordion-style folding design lets you install or store away in seconds
- Elastic strap keeps your ‘Murican Sun Shade secure when not in use
- Universal-sized shade measures 58"L X 27"W to fit most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Your ProZ American Flag Sun Shade carries a 30-day warranty
Keep your interior as cool as the Colorado with a ProZ American Flag Sun Shade. This accordion-style shade is adorned with a bold American flag background and a proud bald eagle in the foreground. Elastic strap secures sun shade when not in use. Universal size fits most vehicles. 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ American Flag Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Linda S (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Fiat 124 Spider — Nov 24, 2018 7:18 AM
I had to cut down and put duct tape on this sun shade to make it fit perfectly for my Fiat but I am very happy with it. The accordion fold with the velcro strap keeps it together when not in use. I love the eagle and flag pattern.
Reviewed by LARRY M (Fort Smith, AR) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 27, 2018 9:15 PM
I searched many sites for a sun shade and found many way too pricey. I went to AutoAnything and "BAM" great product, great price. I bought two. These are great sun shades, get one.
Reviewed by Kelly C (WAXAHACHIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2018 8:35 PM
Didn't expect much for the price, but I do like the shade. It's fairly heavy duty. The only issue is the narrow-ness around the rear view mirror. I havne't had one like this before; maybe this is th standard drawback.