- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add a loving touch your UV protection with a ProZ Hearts and Butterflies Windshield Sun Shade
- Keeps UV rays from ruining your interior & maintains lower cabin temps
- Installs or removes in seconds with convenient, accordion-style fold
- Elastic strap makes for easy storage when not in use
- Universal size works with most vehicles—58"L X 27"W when open
- Your ProZ Heart Windshield Sun Shade is backed by a 30-day warranty
Your beloved ride deserves only the best when it comes to UV protection—the romantically-inclined ProZ Heart Window Shade. Designed in a universal size that works with most vehicles, this reversible windshield shade is a simple, affordable way to deflect harsh UV rays.
These flirty Love Sun Shades keep your dash and upholstery from warping, cracking and fading, while maintaining a lower, more comfortable cabin temperature. With a delightful design featuring a bold pink background decorated with swirling red and white hearts, these accordion-style shades make an adorable addition to your vehicle. Your ProZ Heart Windshield Sun Shade is conveniently stored with the included elastic strap and comes backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Hearts and Butterflies Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dorothy W (GARNET VALLEY, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2018 8:18 PM
Love, love my windshield shade! Went through about four of them before I went to your website and finally found the right fit!! And I absolutely love the butterflies!!
Reviewed by Suzanne H (NEVADA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Kia Rio — May 13, 2018 10:57 PM
Reviewed by Sue H (ORANGE, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Acura RDX — Sep 18, 2017 6:49 PM
Reviewed by Tasha A (Kenner, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Aug 03, 2016 8:46 AM
The shade has gotten to be very flimsy from the La. heat, and the edges are starting to leave a colored dust on my interior. Also, it doesn't quite fit my windshield. I think they're too expensive to last such a short period of time.