Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Safeguard against unwanted sun damage with a ProZ Premium Windshield Sun Shade
- Multi-layered construction reduces your interior temperature up to 40° F
- 7-layer, re-enforced panels keep your shade up-right
- Custom-made to deflect harsh UV rays from your car, truck, van or SUV
- Finished with a non-abrasive velour binding—won’t snag your interior
- Folding shade installs in seconds and includes a drawstring storage bag
- Your ProZ Premium Windshield Sun Shade carries a Lifetime Warranty
Skip the sizzling hot steering wheel and keep your interior cool to the touch with a ProZ Premium Windshield Sun Shade. This multi-layered car window shade is designed to reflect the sun’s harsh UV rays safely away from your dash and drop your interior temperature by up to 40° F.
Constructed from a durable 7-layer panel, this ProZ Windshield Sun Shade is re-enforced to ensure it stays in place and up-right. ProZ Reflective Sun Shades are custom-made for a tailored fit in your car, truck, van or SUV and finished with a non-abrasive velour binding that won’t snag your interior.
As convenient as it is affordable, this premium protector folds in and out in seconds and includes a drawstring bag for out-of-the-way storage when not in use. Your ProZ Premium Windshield Sun Shade carries a Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Escape — Nov 06, 2018 5:17 AM
Nice quality, comes in a nylon bag. A little pricey at $50 considering what it's made of. Fits the windshield opening well. Better than a "one size fits all" type of shade.
Reviewed by Randal H (APO, AE) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Sep 26, 2018 3:21 PM
The space for the mirror is rather large and lets in a lot of sun which defeats the purpose. I don't have the large sensor and ordered the non sensor sun shade but it looks as though it was made for the large mirror sensor.
Reviewed by debra m (Daytona Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Sep 23, 2018 2:42 AM
Reviewed by Greg W (DANVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 22, 2018 4:08 AM