- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your engine from freezing temperatures with a Fia Winter Grille Cover
- Designed to keep your engine running at the correct optimal temperature, preventing potential engine damage and increasing fuel mileage
- Unique fastening system allows you to drive at regular highway speeds without fear of your grille cover falling off
- Precision made to fit your specific year, make and model truck out of a heavy-duty vinyl exterior and quilted underside
- Air flow doors allow for quick on-the-fly cooling should termperatures being to rise
- Optional tear resistant bug screen converts your grille cover for summer use to prevent bugs from cluttering your radiator and stones from causing damage
- Easy to install with no drill “Stick A Stud” fasteners and snap on domes
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Fia backs your grille cover with 1-year warranty
Winter, spring, summer, or fall-all you have to do is call on your Fia Front Grille Cover for full year protection.
Cold bursts of winter air suck the life out of your engine. But, they're no match for the Fia Front Grille's winter panel. The secret is its heavy-duty, quilted screen which regulates your engine's temperature allowing it to perform even in the most frigid of climates.
Once the snowmen have melted, swap out the winter panel for the summer bug screen. The interchangeable mesh Fia bug screen keeps the onslaught of bugs out of your radiator and off of your grille. And, it's not only made to last with tear resistant material, but also looks great and cleans easily.
What's more, installation is a snap, literally! Using a simple peel and stick fastening method, “Stick a Stud", you can easily interchange the Fia front grille covers with no drill technology. Simply unsnap the winter panel and snap on the bug screen. And, your Fia grille cover is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Fia Grille Covers Customer Reviews
253 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Delbert D (ORANGEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2019 3:50 AM
Reviewed by Joseph L (WESTPORT, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Feb 13, 2019 4:30 AM
Pulled the truck into the garage and a few hours later I used the stick a stud. I left the truck in over night but waited to install the screen until 48hours later. Works great and looks good. Cant wait to switch to the bug screen this spring.
Reviewed by Marlin B R (Ashland, KY) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Jan 08, 2019 7:41 PM