- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your snow removal method with the affordable convenience of a HomePlow Basic Snow Plow
- Steel blade measures 18” high and 6’8” long
- Attaches/detaches to your SUV or light-duty pickup in less than a minute
- Available in both manual and electric wireless options
- Auto-angling feature allows right/left blade movement when the plow encounters the weight of snow
- Duraslick paint allows for better snow rolling action
- Plow markers help you locate the edge of the blade when plowing
- Assembles in under an hour using basic household tools
- Quick-link system easily mounts into the available Class III 2” front receiver hitch
- Your HomePlow Basic Snow Plow comes with a 1-year warranty
Upgrading your personal snow removal method with a HomePlow Basic Plow means heavy snowfall will never hold you hostage again. Flurries are nothing to fear when you invest in this light-duty snow plow, boasting a steel blade that measures 18” high and 6’8” long. It takes only minutes to attach your home plow to the front of your light-duty truck or SUV with the quick-link mounting system that slides directly into the available Class III 2” receiver hitch.
The Basic series HomePlow is available in both manual and electric wireless options to give you even more ways to customize your snow clearing. Designed with an innovative auto-angling feature, this home plow will move to the right or left as you encounter the snow to shift according to weight.
Coated with Duraslick paint to aid snow rolling action, your Basic HomePlow also comes equipped with handy plow markers to help you locate the edge of the blade when your plowing. Your HomePlow Basic Plow assembles in under an hour using basic household tools and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- The HomePlow is specifically designed for ½ ton trucks or less for Homeowner applications
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
HomePlow Basic Snow Plow Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven S (GREER, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 26, 2018 8:04 AM
I bought this plow after doing a lot of homework. I read user/installation manuals provided by this site, looked at reviews, etc. When I received the plow I expected it to install like the manual online said and be easy to move around (all I should have to do is put the wheels on and roll it to my vehicle). The reality is that the plow is unassembled (took over 2 hours to put together) and has no wheels to move it around (weighs over 200lbs). The plow is fine, though not what I expected.